- No moving parts, long-life and reliable
- 100% aluminium construction, robust, lightweight and rust-free
- There is a module for every scenario – PRI, BRI, Hybrid, Analog & GSM
- Install any operating system on the same appliance
- PCM connector extends the appliance with an extra beroNet Gateway
- Remotely manage and monitor connectivity through beroNet Cloud
- Operational use of under 24W – saving €200 per year in electricity
- Silent & can be placed anywhere in any office
- GSM ready for least cost routing & mobile PBX
- SkypeConnect™ integrates Skype into the PBX installation
The beroNet Telephony Appliance is the ideal platform for customers and technology integrators, looking for a reliable hardware solution, with integrated ISDN, Analog and GSM connectivity.
The beroNet Telephony Appliance’s elegant design delivers superior energy efficient properties and is designed specifically for the rigorous 24/7 uptime demand of modern telephony systems. With a power consumption of less than 24W during normal operation, over 200.- EUR can be saved in electricity costs per year.
With its fanless design and harmonized components the beroNet Telephony Appliance is the suitable solution for all kinds of telephony projects. The beroNet Telephony Appliance is designed for telephony applications in the SOHO and SME markets and is perfectly suited for businesses with up to 60 concurrent calls.
Choose your favorite telephony software. The beroNet Telephony Appliance has been extensively tested with Linux and Windows operating systems and is compatible with all of these software solutions:
The beroNet Telephony Appliance can be customised to your corporate design. Starting at small quantities of 10 pieces, you have the opportunity to design and screen print (2 colours) the front panel of the beroNet telephony appliance.
For the branding option we charge a startup fee of 500.00 EUR to cover the initial costs.
The branded covers are provided at no extra costs, but need to be ordered in advance at 50.00 EUR a piece. (10 minimum)
Once everything is in place, each time you order your branded appliance we give you a discount of 50.00 EUR per appliance until all preordered covers are used up. Additional covers can of course be ordered without the startup fee.
For more information on branding options for the appliance,
please contact our sales department at email@example.com or call +49.30.2593890
All above mentioned prices are excl. tax.
Specifications & DownloadsSpecifications:
- Intel Atom N2800 2x 1,86GHz
- 2 GB RAM (optional 4 GB)
- 30 GB SSD (optional 120 GB)
- 4 x external USB 2.0, Gigabit ethernet port
- Keyboard and monitor support
- TDM bridging over 2 beroNet devices through PCM bus interconnection, 8.192 kB/s
- Built-in beroNet VoIP Card (BF400/BF1600)
- 2 module slots (Analog, ISDN, GSM, Hybrid)
- fanless, silent and tough
- Shipped with bootstick incl. several sample PBX's
- Power supply: 110-230V operating 12V DC at 3A
- Compliance: CE (EN55022, EN55024, EN60950)
|G.711 incl. HW EC||16 channels||64 channels|
|G.726 incl. HW EC||4 channels||16 channels|
|G.729 incl. HW EC||4 channels||16 channels|
|G.723 incl. HW EC||4 channels||16 channels|
|T.38||4 channels||16 channels|
- Dimensions and Weight:
- dimensions: 340 x 255 x 46mm
- weight: 2kg (depending on module configuration)
- mounting: 1U industry wallmountable chassis with optional 19" brackets
- storage temperature: -20° – 70°C
- operating temperature: 0° – 40°C
- humidity: 20% - 90%, non-condensing
Datasheet beroNet Telephony Appliance 4 FXO Datasheet beroNet Telephony Appliance 4 FXS Datasheet beroNet Telephony Appliance 2 BRI / 2 FXS Datasheet beroNet Telephony Appliance 2 GSM Datasheet beroNet Telephony Appliance 4 BRI Datasheet beroNet Telephony Appliance 1 PRI Datasheet beroNet Telephony Appliance VoIP Only