The Baseboard is modular where you can plug and mix different access modules in analog (FXS/FXO), digital (BRI/PRI ISDN) and GSM all on the same card. A PCM Bus interconnection between berofix devices to enable hardware bridging for building mixed and high-density transparent Voice, Video, Data and Fax transmissions. The beroNet Baseboard is compatible and tested with numerous SoftPBX’s like 3CX, Asterisk, Freeswitch, FreePBX, Trixbox, Elastix; Gemeinschaft and many more.
5 Minute Installation: It’s Plug & Play!
The beroNet Gateway is OS independent and can be used for Linux/Unix Windows and MAC OS. This new advancement in technology incorporates a proprietary beronet OS on the Baseboards which is automatically detected by your system as just ‘Network card’. All necessary drivers are automatically loaded by the host machine’s OS.
Buy the Gateway that fits your needs
Our easy-to-use webshop & configurator helps you select the right solution to match your demands. Click the Pricing and Online shop button on the right to start.
Made in Germany
In order to have the best possible quality in the creation of our products, we decided to build our firm in Berlin. Furthermore, each and every beroNet product is manufactured and developped in Germany.
- Codecs: G.723.1 and Annex A, G.729 a/b, G.726 (up to 32 channels), G.711 u/a (up to 128 channels)
- G.168/G.165 Echo Cancellation with Echo Path Change Detection, up to 128ms
- Voice Activity Detection / Comfort Noise Generation
- DTMF Digit Detection and Generation
- T.38 fax relay (v.27ter, V.29, and V.17) (up to 16 channels)
- SIP User Agent IETF RFC3261 compliant
- SIP over UDP/TCP with optional TLS support (SIP signalling only)
- TDM bridging over 2 berofix devices through PCM bus interconnection, 8.192 kB/s
- PCI 2.2 compliant 3.3V (chipset Realtek 8139CL), also fits to 5V slot but 3.3V needed
- PCI express 1.1 compliant (chipset Realtek 8111C)
- Dimensions: 167 x 9,85 x 15mm
- Weight: 110g
- Operating temperature: 0-70°C
- Compliance: CE (EN55022, EN55024, EN60950)
Modules & AccessoriesModules
- 1 Port PRI Module (BF1E1)
- 2 Port PRI Module (BF2E1)
- 4 Port BRI Module (BF4S0)
- 2/2 Port BRI/FXS Hybrid Module (BF2S02FXS)
- 4 Port FXO Module (BF4FXO)
- 4 Port FXS Module (BF4FXS)
- 2 Port GSM Module (BF2GSM)
- BFBridge (to use all 4 RJ45 slots on a Baseboard with one bf4S0,bf4FXS,bf4FXO,bf2S02FXS)
- BFTAdapters (to connect 2 BRI or analog Lines on one RJ45 of the berofix)
- BFPCM (PCM Cable to interconnect berofix Baseboards)
- BFE1Cross, (1.8m E1/T1 "cross-over" cable)
- BF19bracket (19 inch rack mount bracket for berofix Boxes)
- BFANTS (small 7 cm stock antenna for BF2GSM modules)
- BFANTL (2m cable antenna with magnetic foot for BF2GSM modules)
- BFFXXCable (RJ45 to RJ11 cable to use with berofix analog modules)